December 3 – 8; 10 – 15; 17 – 23; 26 – 30
5 – 8:30 pm
Make it a Holiday Tradition!
Gather up your family and friends and come spend an evening (or two!) with us this holiday season at our all new Botanic Wonderland!
Held in our brand new Dickinson Family Education Conservatory, this family-friendly festival contains many of the holiday traditions you’ve come to know and love over the years at the Garden, as well as some fantastic new ones!
Also for the first time ever, select areas of Hamilton Children’s Garden and Toni’s Treehouse will be lit up and ready to play in during our December evening hours.
Come celebrate with us and explore our new educational space filled with unique and unusual tropical plants, many of which have never been displayed before at the Garden.
Botanic Wonderland Events & Activities
• A Dazzling 10’ Poinsettia Tower
• Live Entertainment – Every Night!
• Beer, Wine & Mulled Wine Garden
• Musical Light Show and Kids Fun Zone with Nightly “Snowfall”
• Visits with Santa (Dec. 3-8, 10-15, 17-23)
• Photos with the Snow Princess (Dec. 26-30)
• Romantic Mistletoe Hideaway
• Twinkling Light Tunnel
• Face Painting
• Kids Holiday Crafts
• Botanic Wonderland Scavenger Hunt
• REAL Snow Kids Play Area
• Food Truck Court
• Holiday Shopping Bazaar
• Hot Chocolate, Coffee & Hot Apple Cider
• And more!
Sponsorship opportunities are now available!
Please contact Ari Novy, PhD, President & CEO
anovy@SDBGarden.org . 760/ 436-3036 x202
Banner Photo: Rachel Cobb